We Tailor Our Divorce Representation To Your Unique Needs
You should always consult an attorney for divorce. Without knowledgeable advice, your final divorce settlement may not adequately protect your rights. It may lead to problems later that could last well into the future — even if you and your spouse agree on all of the terms.
At Hansen Law, we help families throughout the Yakima Valley find affordable solutions that work. Whether you and your spouse strongly disagree on every family issue or know what will work best, our lawyer provides the assistance you need to enforce your rights and protect your interests.
We Help You Take The Uncertainty Out Of Your Divorce
A divorce will affect your life, but you may be unfamiliar with the family court process and find the law to be confusing. Uncertainty can be one of the most challenging aspects of divorce, which is why we are attentive and accessible from start to finish.
We can help you start planning for divorce and confidently answer questions such as:
- How long will the process take?
- How much does it cost to file for divorce? Is there any way to cut costs?
- Will I have to appear in court? How often?
- What is alternative dispute resolution and uncontested divorce?
- Can we use the same attorney?
- What if I work things out with my spouse and want to cancel the divorce?
- What if I don’t want to get a divorce?
- What if we have children? Who gets custody during the divorce?
- Do I have to move out of my home? Do we have to sell it?
- What if the home and other property are in my spouse’s name?
- What if my spouse controls the money?
- What if my spouse cheated?
- Is there anything I can do to protect my interests now?
Make A List Of Your Questions And Contact Hansen Law | Se Habla Español
We want to help you make the most of your first consultation with our Yakima divorce attorney. We encourage you to make a list of questions you want answered and start gathering documents that can help us give you the best possible answers.