Trusted Family Law Advice | Compassionate Legal Representation
You have to make a lot of tough decisions for your family. Deciding to file for divorce can be a very difficult choice that substantially impacts your family’s future. Ending a significant relationship, dividing your assets and starting over can be emotional and stressful. Get an attorney whom you trust. The right attorney can help ease your fears and guide you through painful decisions so that you know you will be all right.
We promise to listen to your individual concerns and develop a legal strategy that fits your needs. We aggressively protect your interests in a controlled and compassionate manner.
At Hansen Law, we understand that you and your family have to live with the decisions that we may counsel you to make. With our straightforward and honest advice, you can trust that we will help steer you toward a solution that is not only affordable but also easy to implement now and is sustainable well into the future.
Skilled Guidance With All Matters Of Family Law
Our area of coverage expands from the Lower Yakima Valley to Ellensburg and all courts in between, including Federal Court for the Eastern District of Washington and Tribal Court for the Confederated Tribes and Bands of the Yakama Nation.
Our family law attorney can represent you in any family matter, including:
- Guiding you through the divorce process with careful planning
- Protecting your assets in a property settlement
- Saving you time and money during an uncontested divorce or child support dispute
- Helping you obtain the best possible custody arrangements for your child
- Addressing matters involving domestic violence
- Helping resolve post-divorce conflicts such as modifications to parenting plans, relocations or child support modifications
You Are Our Priority | Se Habla Español
At Hansen Law, we promise to put you first. It all starts when you call our Yakima law office at 509-388-0160 or toll-free at 877-657-3179. A professional and empathetic member of our team will help you schedule a consultation with a lawyer. You can also send us your information online.
Se Habla Español.